I recently read an article posted on http://thesechristiantimes.com about a new way they are going to make flu vaccines. As if the old ways weren’t bad enough already. Now they are going to use human cancer tumors to incubate their flu vaccines.
Here is an exerpt from that article: “Unbelievably, the method of producing vaccines using cells that are derived directly from human cancer tumors has been approved even though the vaccines may induce cancer in recipients. This method is cheaper and faster than breeding animals for the culture media – and human cancer tumors are readily available.”
and here is the conclusion reached by the article:
- Making vaccines with cells that are directly derived from human cancer tumors is faster and cheaper than breeding animals for the culture media.
- Millions of potentially cancer-causing vaccines will be produced.
- The vaccines may possibly cause genetic mutations.
- Millions of dollars will be made by vaccine promoters.
- The health of millions of consumers may be jeopardized.
- Information about how these vaccines are made will be hidden from doctors and consumers.
Sometimes reality is even more frightening than horrific science fiction
Millions of consumers will be injected with vaccines which may cause cancer tumors, then cancer tumors will be used to make millions of vaccines. Think about it.”
It looks like this years flu vaccines will most likely be made from dog kidney cells. Now isn’t that comforting? I don’t think so.
Or maybe your next flu shot will be from insect cells. As always, I will not be getting a flu shot this year or any other year.
Please do your own research before allowing yourself to be injected with anything and check out http://thesechristiantimes.com for more on this and other important news.
Your friend, Harley