What is Candida? It is part of the fungus family. It’s a living organism that has to eat, just like you do and makes us crave foods it likes to feed on. The waste product of Candida is a very toxic mycotoxins that slowly poisons you.
Why are so many people infected with this deadly parasite? Because our food supply, especially processed foods, is laced with processed sugar as a taste enhancer.
What are some of the symptoms that would suggest you may be over loaded with this fungal parasite? Bloating, skin problems, toenail fungus, depression, obesity, diarrhea, cancer, excess belly fat, allergies, and trouble sleeping just to name a few.
How can we rid ourselves of this parasite? The first place to start is with a good pro biotic. Yogurt is not enough. The link below is a commercial for a good pro biotic, but is also very informative on how Candida affects our bodies. http://keybiotics.com/video_toon15c.php Another thing to do is take anti fungal supplements such as Caprillic Acid, Olive Leaf Extract, and Oil of Oregano. Most people won’t want to hear this one, but you need to change you diet!
The symptom that probably jumped out the biggest is Cancer. Doug Kaufman’s video below will explain a lot about the link between fungus and Cancer. Do yourself a big favor and watch it.
Your friend, Harley watching out for you