1. I like the singing mouse on the fireplace mantel.(she sings We Wish You a Merry Christmas) At first it scared me when it started singing so I had to bark at it. It’s almost like having Sleepy Mouse back.
2. I like the extra goodies I get to have a sample of like cookies and fudge.
3. I like having a Christmas tree. Having a tree in the house seemed a little strange to me at first. It’s a good thing I don’t lift my leg on trees yet or I’m sure I would be a “Bad Dog” again.
4. I like my mistress chasing me around the house using a Christmas wrapping tube as a trumpet. I don’t know how she thought up that game, but I like it.
5. I like Christmas music. It makes you remember the real reason for Christmas.
6. I like the brightly wrapped packages under the tree. I would really like to chew on them, but I keep getting told “NO” on that idea.
7. I like the big ham we are going to have for Christmas dinner, but I always like anything to do with food.
8. I like old Christmas movies. They really speak to the heart of the season more than the newer ones.
9. I like the snow in the back yard to jump around in, but I guess that’s a winter thing not just at Christmas time.
10. I like that my mistress and most of the people I know are CHRISTians and keep the CHRIST in CHRISTmas.
Your friend, Harley feeling blessed
- Dikembe Mutombo Singing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” (thebiglead.com)